A quick and easy recipe for garlic prawns and potato salad.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- 400g baby white potatoes, peeled, boiled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomato pesto
- 300g pack chilled John West Garlic Prawns
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Baby basil leaves, for garnish
Place potatoes and sundried tomato pesto in a large bowl and combine well to make a salad.
Skewer 3 John West Garlic Prawns on pre-soaked skewers. Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Serve with potato salad and lemon wedges. Garnish with basil.
Try adding 1 tablespoon of chopped mint in the potato salad.