Looking for something different for lunch? Why not try this twist on a tuna wrap!
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:1 mins
- 1 Indonesian style roti bread
- 95g can John West Indonesian Sambal Chilli & Tuna, drained
- 1 small carrot, grated
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- ¼ red capsicum, finely sliced
- 4-5 fresh coriander leaves and stems
Heat roti in a microwave on High for 30 seconds to warm through. Spoon John West Tuna along the middle of the roti bread.
Top with carrot, cucumber, capsicum and coriander. Roll and serve immediately.
For a creamier flavour, spread some combined natural yoghurt and lime zest on the roti in STEP 1 before the tuna.