Pappardelle pasta strips with anchovies, tomatoes, fresh basil and pine nuts
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:12 mins
- ½ x 45g can John West Anchovy Fillets in Olive Oil
- 1 spring onion, cut into batons
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g pappardelle pasta, cooked
- ½ x 190g jar Leggo’s Pesto – Traditional Basil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Shaved parmesan cheese and fresh basil leaves, for garnish
Drain 1 tablespoon of oil from John West Anchovy Fillets and heat in a large frypan. Add half the anchovies, spring onion, cherry tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the cooked and drained pasta to the frypan and gently stir through Leggo’s Pesto and olive oil. Serve pasta immediately topped with shaved parmesan and fresh basil to garnish.
Refrigerate remaining anchovies and oil in an airtight container and use within 4 days.