Easy Mexican style burrito wraps the whole family will love.
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:5 mins
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 420g can Edgell Corn Kernels, drained
- 40g sachet Mexican Burrito Spice Mix
- 425g can John West Tuna in Olive Oil Blend, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander, plus extra leaves, for garnish
- 6 tortillas, warmed
- Lettuce, guacamole, sour cream and lime wedges, for serving
Place tomatoes, Edgell Corn Kernels and spice mix in a saucepan. Stir over medium heat until it comes to the boil.
Stir though John West Tuna and coriander into tomato mixture and gently warm through.
Place lettuce on tortillas, top with tuna mixture, guacamole and drizzle with sour cream. Serve immediately with lime wedges and garnish with coriander.
Shredded tasty cheese makes a delicious addition to these burritos.