A lovely light Japanese style noodle dish.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- 300g fresh udon noodles
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 baby bok choy, chopped
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 carrot, cut in julienne strips
- 185g can John West Tuna Slices in Springwater, drained
- 1 sheet nori seaweed, shredded,
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- ¼ teaspoon wasabi (Japanese horseradish)
Cover noodles with warm water and separate. Drain well.
Heat oil, add bok choy, spring onions, and carrot and stir-fry until tender. Add noodles and drained John West Tuna Slices and stir-fry until heated through.
Pour over combined dressing and toss lightly. Serve sprinkled with shredded seaweed and sesame seeds.
Nori seaweed is easily shredded by cutting with kitchen scissors. Wasabi is extremely hot, use sparingly.