A salad combination of tuna, broccoli, butter beans and tomatoes.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:3 mins
- 500g packet frozen Birds Eye Broccoli Florets
- 400g can Edgell Butter Beans, drained
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 185g can John West Tuna in Olive Oil, drained
- ½ cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons Italian Dressing
Cook frozen Birds Eye Broccoli in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain and rinse in cold water. Drain well and set aside to cool.
Place cooked broccoli, Edgell Butter Beans, tomatoes, John West Tuna and parsley in a serving dish. Serve with the dressing on the side.
Butter beans can be substituted with Edgell Chickpeas.