- 250g diced (2cm) sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 30g (approximately ¾ cup) baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- 95g can John West Salmon Tempters – Olive Oil Blend, drained
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- Toasted sourdough bread and roasted trussed tomatoes, for serving
Salmon Tempter Olive Oil Blend 95g
Place sweet potato in a microwave safe bowl, cover and cook on HIGH for 4 minutes or until tender. Remove and cool slightly.STEP 2
Heat oil in a small frypan over medium heat. Sauté spring onion and sweet potato for 1-2 minutes, until softened and sweet potato is lightly golden.STEP 3
Reduce heat to low. Add spinach, cheese and John West Salmon. Combine eggs and dill, pour into frypan.STEP 4
Cover and cook for 7-8 minutes until eggs are set around edges of frypan. Uncover and transfer to a preheated grill. Cook until eggs are set and frittata is golden. Serve with sourdough bread and roasted tomatoes.
Substitute chopped charred asparagus for spinach when in season.