Delicious mini pizzas, perfect to feed the kids after school
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- 4 mini pita breads
- 1/3 cup Leggo’s Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup chopped roasted red capsicum
- 130g can John West No Drain Tuna - Olive Oil, flaked
- 2/3 cup shredded tasty cheese
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
Spread pita breads with evenly Leggo’s Pizza Sauce and top with roasted red capsicum.
Divide John West Tuna between each base and sprinkle with cheese. Cook in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve garnished with basil leaves.
English muffins can be used instead of the mini pitas.