Delicious smokey flavoured tuna with pickled cucumber and capsicum on pizza
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- 95g can John West Tuna - Chipotle
- 2 x 12cm pre-prepared pizza bases
- 1 pickled cucumber, sliced
- 8 thin slices red capsicum
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Baby spinach leaves, for serving
Spread John West Tuna evenly over pizza bases. Top with pickled cucumber, capsicum and cheese.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Slice and serve topped with spinach leaves.
A large pizza base can also be used to make 1 pizza.