A light and easy salad idea for a quick lunch.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 95g can John West Light Tuna Tempters - Onion & Tomato, drained
- 1 small stalk celery, thinly sliced
- ¼ small red capsicum, de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 30g feta cheese, crumbled
- Butter lettuce leaves
- 1 small sheet mountain bread, toasted and broken into shards
Place drained John West Tempters, celery, capsicum and feta cheese into a bowl and gently combine.
Arrange lettuce leaves onto a serving dish and top with tuna mixture. Serve with toasted mountain bread shards.
This recipe can be placed onto a mountain bread sheet and rolled up for a lunch idea.